Why BTI Engineering &Network Deployment Service
BTI has been in business for over 10 years, with a combined leadership experience of more than 100 years. We have positioned ourselves to be a leader in Turn Key RF Engineering, A&E, IBS Solutions, Construction Build Deployment & Field Maintenance Services in the Telecom / Wireless space.
BTI can provide clients a “Single Point of Contact” and “One Stop Shop” for all of their program requirements.
BTI’s Workforce and Qualifications
Majority of the BTI workforce have a minimum of a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
- 40% of the workforce has Masters Degree or higher
- 50% BS/BA
Over 15,000 training hours over past three years
(Classroom & Hands- on)
Training course work covered:
- RF Planning, Design, and Optimization
- DAS Walk-test, IBS Systems Planning and Design
- Data Collection for LTE, UMTS and GSM using: TEMS,
Agilent, QXDM and JDSU
- LTE Planning, Design and Optimization
- Nokia (ALU), Ericsson and Samsung Commissioning and
- OSHA 10, ComTrain, CPR, Driver Refresher, Intro to Quality
- PIM, Sweep, Fiber Training and Certification
- CommScope, PPC Connector Training
1. Network Design & Optimization Services
- Network Swap Planning
- CW Testing & Model Tuning
- RF Cell Planning/Preliminary Design
- Design OptImization/Final Design
- Capacity Planning and Parameter Tuning
- KPI Optimization
- RFDS and Data Build Creations
Actix, WindCatcher & iBwave tools to support design & optimization activities
We have trained and experienced engineers for DAS optimization
- DAS & Small Cell Design
- Site Shakedown, Data Collection
We can provide live event optimization support for high call volume & capacity demanding venues
2. A&E(Architectural and Engineering) Services
- AT&T Generator Add Project – Completed more than 3000 sites in designing 50kW generator including audits, structural analysis, electrical design and As-Built drawings
- Microwave – Design & Upgraded 234 microwave sites in the mountain region states including sites audits, structural analysis, electrical design and geo-technical services
- New site builds, technology add, structural and rooftop analysis and electrical design for sites in MN & CA
- AT&T generator add projects, modernization projects and technology upgrade in NE region
BTI PE’s are licensed in 43 states across US, BTIhas local presence in mostmarkets
3. Construction Build Services/ Filed Maintenance Serivces
1) Construction Build Services/ Filed Maintenance Services
SELF PERFORMING CREWS -Site Deployment Network Installation/Expansion, L&A, I&CI Field Maintenance, Field Audit/Survey, Punch List Correction Quality Assurance, Disaster Recovery / Emergency First Responder Services, and Decomm Services – Supporting Tier 1 OPRs and OEMs – Delivering “On-Schedule & On-Budget” performance
2) Trun-key Expertise and Experience
DEEP INDUSTRY EXPERTISE
UMTS/HSPA | LTE | WiMAX | GSM/EDGE | CDMA/EVDO | IP | ATM | MPLS
RAN/Access | Core | Transport | Intelligent Networks | A/E
Performance |Staffing | Site Acquisition | Deployment
Capacity | Inventory | Integration & Commissioning
3) Building Communication Networks
- Program/Project Management
- RF Services – L&A, BTS I&CI
- Right-of-Way, Property & Asset Services
- ISP/OSP Engineering & Structural Services
- Facility Design Services
- Construction Management/Inspection/PL Audits/Corrections, Asset Inventory audits
- Construction (Civil, Electrical, Tower, Other)
- Installation & Technical Services
- Warehousing/Procurement & Logistics
- Deployment Scheduling / Perf. Tracking
- Field Maintenance Services – TT handling & trouble-shooting & corrective resolution
4) Installation & Technical Services
- Fault Finding and Resolution
- Fiber Splicing, Termination & Test
- Equipment Upgrades & Optimization
- Head-End Installations
- Hub & Node Installations
- Switch Installation
- NOC Installation
- Line and Antenna Sweep Tests & PIM Testing
- AC and DC Power Plants Installation, Commission & Test
- RF equipment, BTS and Cabinet Installation, Test & Integration
- Surge and Power Protection Equipment Installation & Test
- Structured Wiring – Voice, Data, Video, Access, CATV, CCTV, WAP, BAS, Alarm, LAN, WAN, PAN, Medical, WiFi, iDAS, oDAS
- Utility Location Services – Sonding, Tone, GPR
5) Construction Management/ Inspection
- Construction Planning & Scheduling
- Feasibility & Constructability Studies
- Site Walks & Site Audits
- Contractor Selection & Coordination
- Make-Ready Applications, E911 Addresses, Engineering Tickets
- Permitting (Route, Node, Hub)
- Specialty Permits (Railroads, EPA, COE, Bridges, DOT, etc.)
- Utility Notification/Coordination
- QA/QC, Audits and Safety Plans
- MOT Plan Design & Implementation
- Work Inspection and Supervision
- Punch list Identification and Resolution
- Site Construction Close-Out
6) Maintenance Services
- Trouble Ticket Response
- Call-out Assessments & Plan Recommendations
- Modifications, Upgrades and Ancillary Services
- Facility Maintenance Services
- Site and Network Maintenance
- Spares/Inventory Storage
- Field & Warehouse Equipment Testing
- Equipment & Ancillary Component Replacements
- Disaster Recovery Services – 1st Responder Service Affecting Emergency Response & Co- ordination, Field OPS resources
- Non-Service Affecting Call-outs
- Failure Records, Trending Analysis & Recommendations
7) Warehousing, Procurement & Logistics Management
- Shipping/ Receiving/Delivery
- Inventory Management
- Pre-cutting and Kitting
- Material Disposal
- Warranty Assurance
8) Commitment to Safety
- EHS Value, Policy, & Principles (no tolerant policies)
- Goal – Maintain 100% accident-free environment
- Processes and Tools include:
- Safety Manual
- Safety and Fall Protection Policies and Procedures
- Vehicle Safety Policies and Procedures
- Illness & Injury Prevention Manual
- Training Programs – CPR, ComTrain, etc.
- RTSDS – Real Time Safety Data System
- Well trained assembled work force
4. Network Operations & Maintenance Services
1) Site Integration Services
- Review Design Document, RFDS, RET Worksheet, CIQ.
- Prepare scripts for integration as per CIQ and design document.
- Perform pre-checks.
- KPI monitoring of the underlying carriers.
- Review MOPs and TT# , Prepare for Integration.
- Add underlying carriers to the alarm report.
- Coordinate with Turf PM and schedule integration.
- Check for valid TT tickets, MOPS for scheduled activities.
- Perform Integration as per the CIQ.
- Verify RBS, RSSI, VSWR and RET information
- Perform SSD test and E911 test.
- Perform troubleshooting activities with Turf Crews in case of alarms.
- Perform GS audit and implement any discrepancies.
- Distribute alarm report to customer and other parties.
Post Integration Support:
Review alarm report/readings.
Perform GS audit and flag the discrepancies in the alarm report.
Perform pre checks and lock the sites back before the maintenance window lapse.
Handover sites for Drive test and other optimization activities.
Provide high level overview of project on monthly basis, alarm classification, issues resolved, unresolved etc.
2) Integration Team
- Our Integration team consists of 10 seasoned experts who have previously worked with Ericsson, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, capabilities include; multitasking, expert in scripting and tool development, integrations and technical support at regional and market levels, well versed with TMO’ s process, TT and WO handling, coordination with Market RF teams.
- We have delivered numerous Integration projects on time. Most of our team has past TMO experience and has deep understanding of T-Mobile Network.
5. In-Building DAS/Small Cell Services
1) Service Offerings- In-Building DAS/Small Cell Services
2) DAS Installation/ Commissioning
- As a turn key provider we will handle the Installation and Commissioning of DAS systems
- Our teams were involved in managing and delivering major DAS deployments, including BTS/eNB installs , Head End configurations, power installs, fiber runs, coax cabling, antenna installs etc.
- Small Cell design and Deployments
- OEM equipment installation and commissioning (Solid, Mobile Access, CommScope, Teko and TE Equipment)
- Projects managed and delivered (Responsible for Construction & Project Management)
- Microsoft Redmond Campus (8 Buildings, 3 Major carriers)
- Seattle Tacoma Airport (Neutral Host DAS for all Tier-1 Carriers)
- We have strong experience in wireless installation and commissioning. Our construction team successfully completed 45 construction projects and 50 installation and commissioning sites for major OEMs (CommScope, CMA, TE and Solid)
- BTI offers an End-To-End Turnkey service to enable our clients to build DAS and Small Cell solutions that provide the best performance, on time and within budget
- We help our clients identify BW needs, model the venue, walk it, benchmark it, design it, build it and optimize it
- We pride ourselves in designing and building DAS and Small Cell systems for constructability and performance
- The performance of the system capacity and throughputs are the key differentiators between DAS vendors and builders…”DAS system for just coverage is not good enough.”
- Completed San Jose Convention Center DAS installation and turn-up
6. Consulting Services
- RF SME & RF Design and Optimization Engineers
- VoLTE Experts
- DAS & Small Cells Engineers
- Transmission and Backhaul Planners
- Network Engineers
- Field Technicians
- Site Acquisition Consultants
1) RF Engineering Tools
|TEMS Investigation (LTE/GSM/UMTS)||25 Licenses|
|JDSU (LTE)||30 Units|
|PCTEL IB-flex Scanner||15 Units|
|TEMS Pocket Handsets||10 Units|
|PCTEL Dual Band LTE & WCDMA Scanner||5 Units|
|DRT Quad Band LTE Scanners||3 Units|
Post Processing & Analysis
|Actix 4 licenses (Detailed Analysis of Layer 3 Messaging
– Pilot Pollution, Missing Neighbor, Access Failures & Drop Calls etc.)
|TEMS Discovery (LTE/VoLTE)||10 Licenses|
|iBwave 8 user network license (IB Engineers with iBwave certifications)|
|Atoll 2 licenses (LTE/VoLTE/UMTS)|
2) DAS Engineering Resource Pool
iBwave Designers Pool
|Level 1 Certified||7 Engineers|
|Level 2 Certified||5 Engineers|
|Level 3 Certified||2 Engineers|
|Construction Managers||4 Managers|
|Installation Commissioning Corning Ma Certified Techs||5 Technicians|
|Installation Commissioning CommScope Certified Techs.||6 Technicians|
|Experienced pre/post data collection Teams||10 Teams|
|RF Optimizers (Ericsson. Nokia-ALU)||14 Engineers|
|Project Managers||8 Managers|
We have experienced post processing team based out of Dallas, TX
100+ years of combined experience with Switch (MTSO), Cell Site, Tower, Electrical and Civil Services
3) Network O&M Services
BTI – Your “Turn Key” Partner
- Site Acquisition
- RF Planning / Design
- Raw Lands
- Civil & Electrical